First Conditional

The first conditional is used to talk about things that might happen in the future, those are things that could happen.

It has the form : if +simple present, will-future

Example: I will do my shore, if it doesn´t rain.*

*Notice that that I used the if after the coma, and its totally usable just make sure to use will- future to start the sentence. 

Source:http://www.perfect-english-grammar.com/first-conditional.html


Exercises

1. I (make)________the card, if I (have)________ the time.
2. If she (not clean)________, Insects (come)_____________ soon.
3.If Daniel (eats)_______, he (have)________ a full belly.
4. Kayla (do)_________ her homework, if she gets the time.
5. My dad will take me to the mall, if I (do) _______ my shores.
6.If Gabriel kicks Hayle, he will (have)_______ an infraction.
7. We (play)_______ outside, if it doesn´t rain.
8. Your brother (starve)________, if he doesn´t get any food.
9. Cris (have)____________ new snickers, if he behave.
10. If Ana dances, she (be)________ very tired.

Find more excercises on :http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/studyzone/330/grammar/1cond1.htm

Comentarios

Entradas populares